Saturday, July 19, 2014

Probable end to this blog...

Never say never... or so the saying goes.

But, chances are this blog will be on an indefinite hiatus.
Sadly, all but a few people at my LGS have stopped playing Malifaux for whatever reason(s).

I was really hoping I could continue to learn Misaki and was also looking forward to trying out several other Masters that I had not gotten around to building the box sets yet, but it's difficult now to find a pick up game.

I had hoped this blog would have offered more and better information for people just starting Malifaux, but I've also learned that I'm just not that good at this game. I still enjoy it a LOT though. But I consistently find myself on the losing side of things. So I don't find myself in a good position to offer any advice or tips on actual gameplay.

I hope that the folks at my LGS will eventually regain interest in Malifaux, and I can get more games in, but the way it looks now, I'm not hopeful. Perhaps, I'll still be able to get a few games in now and then, but until things pick up, this blog is officially on "stand-by". :)

Thanks to everyone who took some time to comment and read my posts. I know some have benefited from a few of my posts, so this experiment does have some positives.

Hope to be back at some point.
Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Hope it picks back up for you! The main store where our Malifaux community met up at closed. It was a nice central location and everyone has just sort of drifted in different directions. Our current henchman is trying to run games every other week at another store. Just curious, what part of the country are you located in?

    ReplyDelete