Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Cool Model - Smoke



In today's email announcement, there was also this cool photo of a new model... I believe it's called "Smoke" but it looks similar to the model for "Nothing Beast". {Edit: the gray transparent material is called "Smoke" - the model is from "Nightmare Edition Herald of Obliteration"}. It looks to be a "Special Edition" sculpt (for an expensive $90!) But it is cool looking.

In addition, the email today had a bunch of other announcements for this weekends "Black Friday" sale. Looks like a lot of new sculpts are being made available!

I actually can't recall how I ended up getting this email. I either signed up for it on their website (I can't find the link), or I submitted my email address to them when I signed up to join their Forums.

If you didn't get the email, you can view all the info here on their website.

1 comment:

  1. Under settings on the forums, if you have allow emails enabled, they can send you their monthly newsletter and any special updates, like this Black Friday through Cyber Monday sale.

    ReplyDelete