Saturday, December 28, 2013

Faction and Master explanations...

I just discovered this new (to me) blog that has a really nice explanation of the different factions and different masters in Malifaux. It's approx. a paragraph description each. This should make for a great reference to any beginner who wants to choose their first starter set.
http://joelfaux.blogspot.com/2013/12/the-factions-and-faces-of-malifaux.html

Joel is also on twitter if you are interested: @y

PS> I'll certainly be adding this blog in the sidebar too, as it looks like there is a lot of great information on there. If anyone else has some blog recommendations in relation to Malifaux, please feel free to leave a comment so I can check them out.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cyen,

    I recently updated my blog list, and so there's now a pretty comprehensive list on my blogroll at http://www.malifauxnoob.blogspot.co.uk/

    That should keep you plenty busy! :)

    Mike

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mike! I just updated my "blog roll" to include you as well.

    ReplyDelete